Manoj Gopinath – Chief Operating Officer
Manoj Gopinath serves as the Chief Operating Officer for Green Method and holds a Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Calicut and an MBA in Marketing from the University of Bombay. He also has done academics on Operating Systems from the San Francisco State University.
He has got extensive experience in managing large projects in the US, UL, India and Middle East.
During his previous responsibilities, he has spearheaded development and marketing of a cutting edge voice logging solution, now sold in twenty countries across the globe from Japan to the US and is a market leading in a few of them. He experience includes development of PA Compliant applications.
He also had involved in the CAD Viewing software from the HQ in San Francisco. He also has headed technology discussions with Autodesk at their San Rafael HQ. He also has experience in implementing ERP solution for the world largest independent bunkering company, Chemoil Corporation.
- Vox Spectrum Limited, UAE – Chief Operating Officer
- California Software Labs Inc., USA – Marketing Director
Abhay Bhargav – Technical Advisor
CISA , CISSP, SANS-GWAPT, ISO 27001 LA
“Abhay is a Web Application Security Specialist. He has authored two books, ‘Secure Java: For Web Application Development’ and ‘PCI Compliance: A Definitive Guide’ for CRC Press, USA. Abhay has performed over 300 Application Security Assessments for a wide array of industry verticals, including, banking, IT/ITES, IT Products, manufacturing, and many more. “
He also provides the “Hacker’s View” to application security after having performed numerous Application focused Penetration Tests and assisted law enforcement agencies in some of the major application security breaches.
Abhay’s work has been featured in several magazines, newspapers, security specific journals and portals. He has also developed multiple tools and scripts to use specifically for Application Security Testing and Assurance.
Abhay serves as the Chief Technology Officer at Green Method.
Rahul Raghavan – Lead Consultant
CISA, ISO 27001 LA, Carnegie Mellon University OCTAVE Implementer
Rahul is an experienced Information Security professional with an adept expertise in Risk Assessment and ISO 27001. He is well versed with the OCATAVE methodology of Risk Assessments and has set up high quality Risk based systems for organizations of various size and domains.
His previous experience in Web Applications for the banking and financial sector has also paved way for his current expertise in Web Application Security and the secure software development models.
Rahul’s relevant experience includes the following:
- Performed Information Security Risk Assessments using multiple methodologies including OCTAVE, ISO-27005 and NIST SP800-30
- Led Information Security Projects
- Performed over 300 Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests against Networks, Operating Systems and Web Applications
- Performed code reviews for PHP, JSP and ASP.NET Applications with several customized tools and processes developed for the same
- Led Implementations of ISO-27001 for IT and Manufacturing companies in the Fortune 1000 list
- Instrumental in getting one of the largest Manufacturing conglomerates on the road to ISO 27001-certification attainment
- Adept with the modelling of Information Security budgeting and business return generation
Rahul has delivered services several prestigious clients like: American Express Bahrain, PDO Oman, National Life and General Insurance, Oman, MunichRE Germany, JSW Steel India, Sterlite Technologies India, Tally Solutions India, Ramco Systems India, Bangalore Development Authority India, Adrenalin ESystems, India.
Rahul is a Bachelor in Information Technology (B. Tech). His Professional Affiliations and Certifications include:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISO-27001 Lead Auditor
- Carnegie Mellon University OCTAVE Implementer
Rahul Raghavan has executed several information security projects and training programs in a number of countries.
Arun Thomas-Chief Technical Advisor
CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, and SSCP
Mr. Arun Thomas (CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, and SSCP) has more than 14 years’ experience in designing and operating SOCs for several Fortune 100 organizations and Global Service Providers.
Arun’s relevant experience includes the following:
- Holds 4 patents in SOC and related Information Security technology domains
- Global SME of several large Fortune 500 organizations
- Previously in charge of designing and operating very large SOCs for companies like Saudi Aramco, Qatar Foundation, Qatar National Bank, Doha Bank, AXA Insurance etc.
- Consultant SME for Credit Suisse, Franklin Templeton, Accenture and Barclays Bank
- SGG-Global: Cyber security Protecting Critical Infrastructure conference (London) Advisory Board member
- Bestselling Author of 4 books on SOC architecture, Implementation and Operations and Information Security
- Years of diverse experience in security operations, network & system security, systems engineering, research, and security management.
- Extensive experience architecting security solutions with multi-vendor IDS/IPS , Firewalls , UTM , SIM, SIEM , Virtualization Security & Fault Management & Monitoring solutions to corporations in finance, biotech, aerospace, manufacturing, Internet services, telecommunications, government, pharmaceuticals, and entertainment business sectors.
- Expertise in corporate security, with in-depth experience in Network Security solutions, project management, integrated security architectures, investigations and incident response programs, compliance, security technologies, and developing new corporate security programs.
Soc Projects Executed (Partial List)
- Saudi Aramco
- Qatar Foundation
- Qatar National Bank
- Doha Bank,
- AXA Insurance
CERTIFICATIONS: (28 ACTIVE CERTIFICATIONS)
- ISC2 – CISSP,ISSAP,ISSMP,ISSEP,SSCP
- Comptia – CASP
- ISACA – CISA
- EC Council – CEH,ECSA/LPT,CHFI
- Checkpoint – CCSA,CCSE
- Cisco – CCIE R&S (Exp),CCNP-SEC, CCIP,CCNP R&S
- Juniper – JNCIA,JNCIP-SEC
- Microsoft – MCSE
- Cloud Security Alliance – CCSK
- Backtrack/Kali Linux – OSCP
- Qualys Guard – Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning, Malware Detection
- Snort Certified Professional (SnortCP)
- VMware – VCP
Sreechith Radhakrishnan–Lead Consultant-ITSM
Strategic and Result oriented IT Executive with 22+ years of experience with IT Service Management, Governance of Enterprise IT, Project Management and IT Operations management.
Industry domain experience with Finance, Education, Retail, Wholesale and Manufacturing.
Motivate and help people to develop their skills and improve results through training, coaching and consulting.
Sreechith’s’s Specialties and experiences includes the following:
IT Training and Consulting on
- IT Service Management (ITIL®, ISO20000)
- Project Management (PMP®, PRINCE2®, AGILE & SCRUM)
- IT Governance ( COBIT®, ISO/IEC 38500)
- Information Security Management ( ISO 27001)
- Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience (NIST Cyber security, RESILIA)
- Lean Six Sigma , LEAN IT
- ITSM Process Maturity Assessment
- IT Governance Assessment and Implementation
- Process Definition and Implementation
- ISACA Accredited Trainer
- APMG Accredited Trainer
- PEOPLECERT Accredited Trainer
- ISACA Approved COBIT Certified Assessor
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor
Help people to transform their life through
- Coaching Programs
- Certified Life Success Coach
- Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Life Success Consultant
- Speaker and Trainer
HENK STEYN – SALES MANAGER
Henk Steyn has more than fifteen years’ experience in various industries. He worked closely with one of the largest banks in South Africa on risk and compliance for nearly 7 years. Since 2011 he has been working and living in the UAE. Customer service is something that he is very passionate about.