Manoj Gopinath – Chief Operating Officer
Manoj Gopinath serves as the Chief Operating Officer for Green Method and holds a Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Calicut and an MBA in Marketing from the University of Bombay. He also has done academics on Operating Systems from the San Francisco State University.
He has got extensive experience in managing large projects in the US, UL, India and Middle East.
During his previous responsibilities, he has spearheaded development and marketing of a cutting edge voice logging solution, now sold in twenty countries across the globe from Japan to the US and is a market leading in a few of them. He experience includes development of PA Compliant applications.
He also had involved in the CAD Viewing software from the HQ in San Francisco. He also has headed technology discussions with Autodesk at their San Rafael HQ. He also has experience in implementing ERP solution for the world largest independent bunkering company, Chemoil Corporation.
- Vox Spectrum Limited, UAE – Chief Operating Officer
- California Software Labs Inc., USA – Marketing Director
Arun Thomas-Chief Technical Advisor
CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, and SSCP
Mr. Arun Thomas (CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, and SSCP) has more than 14 years’ experience in designing and operating SOCs for several Fortune 100 organizations and Global Service Providers.
Arun’s relevant experience includes the following:
- Holds 4 patents in SOC and related Information Security technology domains
- Global SME of several large Fortune 500 organizations
- Previously in charge of designing and operating very large SOCs for companies like Saudi Aramco, Qatar Foundation, Qatar National Bank, Doha Bank, AXA Insurance etc.
- Consultant SME for Credit Suisse, Franklin Templeton, Accenture and Barclays Bank
- SGG-Global: Cyber security Protecting Critical Infrastructure conference (London) Advisory Board member
- Bestselling Author of 4 books on SOC architecture, Implementation and Operations and Information Security
- Years of diverse experience in security operations, network & system security, systems engineering, research, and security management.
- Extensive experience architecting security solutions with multi-vendor IDS/IPS , Firewalls , UTM , SIM, SIEM , Virtualization Security & Fault Management & Monitoring solutions to corporations in finance, biotech, aerospace, manufacturing, Internet services, telecommunications, government, pharmaceuticals, and entertainment business sectors.
- Expertise in corporate security, with in-depth experience in Network Security solutions, project management, integrated security architectures, investigations and incident response programs, compliance, security technologies, and developing new corporate security programs.
Soc Projects Executed (Partial List)
- Saudi Aramco
- Qatar Foundation
- Qatar National Bank
- Doha Bank,
- AXA Insurance
CERTIFICATIONS: (28 ACTIVE CERTIFICATIONS)
- ISC2 – CISSP,ISSAP,ISSMP,ISSEP,SSCP
- Comptia – CASP
- ISACA – CISA
- EC Council – CEH,ECSA/LPT,CHFI
- Checkpoint – CCSA,CCSE
- Cisco – CCIE R&S (Exp),CCNP-SEC, CCIP,CCNP R&S
- Juniper – JNCIA,JNCIP-SEC
- Microsoft – MCSE
- Cloud Security Alliance – CCSK
- Backtrack/Kali Linux – OSCP
- Qualys Guard – Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning, Malware Detection
- Snort Certified Professional (SnortCP)
- VMware – VCP